Get free tips about google Adsense approval as in google making strict policies for publishers to avoid violation of google ad-sense program. Follow the ten points to get adsense full approval.
Read the tips and tricks belwo to approve adsense google ads
- First of all we need to make a website on wordpress, jamola etc, with a top-level domain as www.example.com also need a good hosting account to host files , data of website i recommend to use go-daddy, blue-host, just-host.
- Theme is very important part of website & blog you need a premium theme if you are a web developer you can make your own theme. Theme is important because many of free themes on the internet is spam, cracked and google don’t like spammers and crack themes on the website.
- Create robots.txt to get rid of indexing unwanted junk onto Google on you website, make sitemap and submit your website into webmaster tools make google analytics id to trace your traffic.
- Make Genuine and Quality Content on your website whether Textual Content, Images or Videos, blog, Search keywords regarding article and choose low competitive keyword, Use Keyword Rich Alt Tags in Pictures and make long tail keywords to rank website into google search so that you can get good traffic.
- Before the apply for adsense partnership remove ads of other companies this is very important.
- Provide valid information about you in google adsense applications form make sure you have national id card.
- Make sure that your website is user friendly, not under construction, link are not broken. the most important! make sure that website is well optimized and load faster.
- Make that your website is clean from illegal content like content, gambling, hacking, casino or drug and abuse.
- Decent traffic is very important factor to get adsense approved, i recommend you befor apply please make sure that your website daily traffic is more then 300 unique user and bounce rate is low.
Leave your comments to check if your doing good with the process. And if your AdSense was rejected despite of following all these above mentioned guidelines, send me a mail to [email protected] and I will help you out with a free AdSense consultation.